Frequently Asked Questions
How do I place an order
1. Visit our shop page
2. Select the robe, romper or dress style you would like to order.
3. Select the fabric, size and quantity you would like to order.
4. Proceed to your cart, then checkout, then place your order.
5. Once your order has been placed you will be redirected to a Payfast payment gateway
6. Once we have received payment your order will be processed. Should your fabric choice be unavailable we will refund you or give you the option of selecting a different fabric.
7. You will then receive your order via courier within 9-11 working days
How do courier fees work?
Orders delivered in Gauteng are charged at R70 and orders delivered to an address in any other province is charged at R160. Your shipping fee will be calculated automatically at checkout.
Can I exchange my order?
We will happily exchange your order. Courier fees will be payable by the client. No refunds.
What is your turn around time?
Regular orders are processed within 9 to 11 working days.
Rushed orders are charged at R 300
Do you accept rushed orders?
Yes we do, at R300 cost
How does your sizing work?
Please view individual items for sizing specifications, or visit the sizing link in our footer to download our full sizing guide.
Do you make robes for flower girls?
Please send a email to us from our contact page with “Flower Girl Robe” and your Fabric choice as the subject line and we will gladly assist.